Developer releases details of apartment complex on old Joe Louis Arena site
Posted By: The Detroit News on April 26, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Sterling Group, developer of the high-rise apartment complex that’s taking shape on the site of the former Joe Louis Arena, released new details about the project Wednesday as it prepares to begin pre-leasing this summer. The Residences at […]
Waterfront hotel, cruise ship dock proposed near downtown Holland
A hotel, restaurants and apartment buildings along the waterfront, a cruise ship dock and more are part of a proposed plan to redevelop the Lake Macatawa shoreline near downtown Holland. The proposed plan calls for a mixed-use redevelopment along Lake Macatawa off of W 8th Street and Washington Boulevard that would include a 50-room hotel, […]
Prime Oshkosh riverfront sold to new developer
The former site of the Morgan Door Co., a prime waterfront property on Oregon Street that has been dormant for years, has been sold to a new developer. What happens next at the site is unclear. “Nothing has been submitted to the city for approval,” said Kelly Nieforth, Oshkosh’s director of community development. “It will […]
Developer envisions massive tower for former Joe Louis Arena site
A developer has put forth a conceptual design for a massive tower with 500 apartments to be built on the site of the demolished Joe Louis Arena. Detroit-based Sterling Group, which owns the former arena site, submitted a conceptual site plan to the city in July showing a 25-story, 290-foot-tall residential tower called The Louis where the old Red Wings arena […]
Developers unveil details for $250M, 30-acre Muskegon lakefront site
Luxury condos, a marina, restaurant, event space and expanded public trails are part of a $250 million vision to transform 30 acres of Muskegon waterfront property. Developer Ryan Leestma and his wife, Emily Leestma, unveiled details of their plans for the Adelaide Point project on Wednesday alongside their development team, city officials and environmental advocates. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.