Perrysburg Township project includes restaurants, gym and French Quarter theme
A New Orleans-themed development in Perrysburg Township with restaurants, a coffee shop and gym is under construction and slated to open starting early next year. French Quarter Square will be worth $15-$20 million when finished, said Mike Denman, vice president of developer River Rock Property Group. The property at 10630 Fremont Pike is just east […]
First Solar to build 3rd plant, add 500 jobs
Displaying high confidence in the U.S. solar industry in general and northwest Ohio specifically, solar panel maker First Solar Inc. said it will invest $680 million to build a third factory in the Toledo area by 2023, doubling its production capacity and creating 500 jobs. First Solar, headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., said construction of the […]
Land Bank could receive $2 million toward commercial building demolitions
The Lucas County Land Bank could receive some much-needed financial support from Columbus if a demolition pilot program proposed by state Rep. Derrick Merrin (R., Monclova Township) survives the state budget process. The Ohio House of Representatives passed a nearly $75 billion, two-year general fund budget this week that includes $1 million each year for […]
General Motors investing $71 million in northwest Ohio plants
General Motors announced plans Monday to invest $71 million into a pair of northwest Ohio manufacturing plants to retain jobs, while also paying back millions in tax credits for jobs it failed to keep elsewhere in the state. The Toledo GM Powertrain plant will receive $39 million to upgrade and enhance the production of the […]
Development at former Woodville Mall site taking shape
A once-thriving area of Northwood is destined for a rebirth after several years of stagnation. The city is working with Bowling Green-based Reveille, a planning and economic development agency, to bring a mixed-use development to 120 acres formerly occupied by the Woodville Mall. Plans call for office space, smaller commercial buildings and retail, and housing […]
New retail, entertainment development planned for Levis Commons
n a surprise move, Toledo-based developer Ed Harmon announced Monday that he will break ground in July on a new retail/entertainment development in Levis Commons in Perrysburg. The two-story, 80,000-square-foot development will be located on 4½ acres of vacant ground adjacent to an existing building, known as the Orleans Building, which houses the Benchmark restaurant […]
Steel Manufacturing Company Coming to Northwest Ohio
A premier steel manufacturing company has announced plans to open a new pipe and tube production facility in Northwest Ohio. Nova Tube & Steel, LLC will install two new tube mills in Delta, Ohio creating 100 new jobs in the Fulton County community. The new facility will produce hollow structural sections (HSS) and standard pipe. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.