XL Fleet in Wixom Purchases Texas Rooftop Solar Firm for $58M
Posted By: dbusiness on September 12, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. XL Fleet Corp., a commercial fleet electrification company in Wixom, has acquired Spruce Power, a Houston, Texas-based privately held owner and operator of residential rooftop solar systems, for $58 million. The acquisition, which includes the assumption of approximately $542 […]
Utilities on the hunt for thousands of acres for solar development
DTE Energy Co. is in the market for 20,000 to 35,000 acres of southern-facing flat land in Michigan to erect solar arrays over the next 10 to 15 years. Consumers Energy Co., which generates 40 megawatts of electricity from solar today, has plans to be at 8,000 megawatts of energy from the sun by 2040, requiring […]
City of Holland seeking developers for decommissioned power plant site
The city of Holland is seeking statements of qualifications from developers interested in redeveloping a 17-acre property owned by the Holland Board of Public Works located on the Lake Macatawa waterfront in downtown Holland and currently home to the decommissioned James De Young power plant. The site presents an opportunity to develop a large-scale, regional […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.