107-megawatt solar farm’s construction starts
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on November 28, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A sprawling tract of about 1,000 acres in Gorham Township is on its way toward becoming a 107-megawatt solar farm. With site preparation having begun in October, Arche Energy Project, LLC and its Kansas-based construction contractor on […]
XL Fleet in Wixom Purchases Texas Rooftop Solar Firm for $58M
Posted By: dbusiness on September 12, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. XL Fleet Corp., a commercial fleet electrification company in Wixom, has acquired Spruce Power, a Houston, Texas-based privately held owner and operator of residential rooftop solar systems, for $58 million. The acquisition, which includes the assumption of approximately $542 […]
Utilities on the hunt for thousands of acres for solar development
DTE Energy Co. is in the market for 20,000 to 35,000 acres of southern-facing flat land in Michigan to erect solar arrays over the next 10 to 15 years. Consumers Energy Co., which generates 40 megawatts of electricity from solar today, has plans to be at 8,000 megawatts of energy from the sun by 2040, requiring […]
First Solar plant could boost industry — if feds assist
Excitement enveloped greater Toledo two weeks ago as executives of First Solar Inc. said they intend to construct a 1.8 million-square-foot plant — their third high-tech solar panel-making operation in northern Wood County — starting in the second half of this year. Politicians and economic development officials alike were thrilled by the decision that should […]
First Solar to build 3rd plant, add 500 jobs
Displaying high confidence in the U.S. solar industry in general and northwest Ohio specifically, solar panel maker First Solar Inc. said it will invest $680 million to build a third factory in the Toledo area by 2023, doubling its production capacity and creating 500 jobs. First Solar, headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., said construction of the […]
Three years after layoffs, First Solar producing like never before
Three years ago, the mood around the First Solar Inc. complex in Perrysburg Township was glum. The Tempe, Ariz.-based solar panel manufacturer announced the permanent layoff of about 450 employees as it phased out its older panels to make room for its new, larger Series 6 thin-film panels. The Series 6 went into production in mid-2018, and […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.