The Right Place launches 10-year plan to grow tech sector in greater Grand Rapids
Posted By: MiBiz on September 6, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Economic development agency The Right Place Inc. has launched plans to transform the greater Grand Rapids area into a technology and innovation hub over the next 10 years. The plan, which was publicly released today, calls for a 4-percent […]
Employment to rebound to pre-pandemic level in 2022 or 2023 in West Michigan, researcher says
The Grand Rapids metropolitan area and West Michigan is estimated to return to pre-pandemic employment levels in 2022 or 2023, based on the latest research. The forecasts presented Tuesday morning, Feb. 23, to the Grand Rapids City Commission by the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research also show lost employment in the Grand Rapids metro […]
St. Clair County saw over $95M invested, over 500 jobs created in 2020
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, St. Clair County continued to see economic growth in 2020 with more than $95 million invested and over 500 jobs created. The Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County holds a luncheon every February to discuss the year’s financial successes. Although the meeting was held virtually via Zoom Thursday and lunch wasn’t […]
Pontiac-based United Shore to hire 1,500 more despite pandemic, recession
A Pontiac-based mortgage firm is preparing to hire 1,500 new employees this spring and summer, even as businesses across Michigan have been laying off workers in droves amid the pandemic-caused recession. Fast-growing United Shore Financial Services announced Thursday that it plans to fill the new positions over the next 90 days, adding to its existing 5,800 headcount. The employees […]
Toledo job market strong for local grads
This spring, about 4,300 students in the Toledo area donned caps and gowns in order to receive the fruits of four years of study: a college bachelor’s degree. And while some may be forced to leave town to find employment, the bulk of the 2019 class of college graduates should find lots of opportunity in […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.