Lockton Opens Downtown Detroit Office to Accommodate Growth
Posted By: dbusiness on July 26, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Lockton, an insurance brokerage firm headquartered in Kansas City, has announced a new office in downtown Detroit designed to increase its footprint in the city and accommodate its growing team. Set in the heart of the historic Paradise Valley […]
Demos now starting, clearing way for big suburban projects
Out with the old, in with the new. That’s the theme behind a few demolition projects underway in the suburbs to make way for more than $300 million in new development across two very different sectors. In Birmingham, a handful of single-story buildings at the corner of Brown Street and Old Woodward Avenue have been […]
Downtown Birmingham sees surprise surge of new retailers
While some downtowns, malls and shopping centers struggle to recover from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on in-person shopping and office space needs, Oakland County’s downtown Birmingham is emerging as a bright spot. The sidewalks and parking structures are busy once again with visitors and downtown workers on lunch break, and at least eight retailers and four new food establishments have in recent […]
New seafood-centric restaurant opening in Birmingham
A new restaurant with a heavy influence on seafood from the Mediterranean is set to open in downtown Birmingham. Debuting Wednesday is Mare Mediterranean, a seafood-forward restaurant with an influence from Greek, Italian and Spanish flavors. Restaurateur Nino Cutraro partnered with Jay Feldman of the Feldman Automotive Group to open the new spot. Cutraro also owns nearby […]
Mixed-use building set for Junior League site
A mixed-use three-story building is planned for the former Junior League of Birmingham site, and has received preliminary site plan approval by the Birmingham Planning Board. The new building, to be located at 460 N. Old Woodward, received unanimous recommended preliminary site plan approval from the planning board in late July, with conditions that must […]
Plan for home furnishings retailer RH in downtown Birmingham moves forward
Two years after Birmingham voters nixed a proposal to build a new parking deck that would help bring RH (formerly Restoration Hardware) to downtown, another plan appears closer to reality. The city’s planning board voted Wednesday to recommend approval of the final site plan and special land use permit for the building that would house […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 6,780 SQUARE FEET OF RETAIL SPACE IN BIRMINGHAM, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 18, 2019— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 6,780 square feet of retail space located at 670 S. Old Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, Michigan. Angela Thomas and Erica Dunlap, the ÆRES Team of Signature Associates, are the listing brokers representing the owners, Azar and Hormoz Allzadeh. About ÆRES Team The ÆRES […]
SIGNATURE LEASES 3,931 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN BIRMINGHAM, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 10, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the lease of 3,931 square feet of industrial space located at 2450 Cole Street, Birmingham, Michigan. Angela Thomas and Erica Dunlap, the ÆRES Team of Signature Associates, represented the tenant, Functional Fitness Group, LLC. About ÆRES Team The ÆRES Team was born in 2017 with the […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 5,344 SQUARE FEET OF RETAIL SPACE IN BIRMINGHAM, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—July 30, 2019— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 5,344 square feet of retail space located at 100 S. Old Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, Michigan. This is the hottest corner in Downtown Birmingham. We are excited to attract the right tenant to the space and are focusing efforts on luxury brand retailers. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.