Ruling gives green light to Pontiac marijuana development
A holdup with the city of Pontiac regarding a proposed medical marijuana complex appears to be resolved after an Oakland County Circuit Court judge ruled that the property is appropriately zoned for the venture. Construction is expected to begin in the next two months on the nearly $40 million Glenwood Plaza development, said Joseph Brown, principal of the […]
Whitmer signs letter calling for passage of pot banking law
Ahead of possible action by the U.S. Congress, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is one of nearly two dozen governors pushing for legislation to reform marijuana banking laws. Whitmer and a bipartisan group of governors sent a letter on Monday to leading lawmakers in Washington, D.C., urging passage of the Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking […]
Marijuana businesses to revive former Monroe outlet site
For the last five years or so, the only growth one could find at the Monroe Factory Shops on LaPlaisance Road in Monroe Charter Township was the overgrown weeds springing up from cracks and seams along its neglected walkways. Once a thriving retail mecca originally called Manufacturers Market Place, the few remaining retailers at the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.