Marijuana businesses to revive former Monroe outlet site
For the last five years or so, the only growth one could find at the Monroe Factory Shops on LaPlaisance Road in Monroe Charter Township was the overgrown weeds springing up from cracks and seams along its neglected walkways. Once a thriving retail mecca originally called Manufacturers Market Place, the few remaining retailers at the […]
Heidtman Steel Products invests $9.1 million in expansion, adds 65 jobs
Heidtman Steel Products, Inc., a Toledo-based processor of flat-rolled steel, is expanding its operations in Bedford Township and the city of Bedford Township to create a new steel tubing operation that is expected to create 65 jobs when finished. Heidtman, which has nine steel processing facilities in four Great Lakes states, is backing a new […]
Monroe to purchase former La-Z-Boy headquarters, plans to redevelop site
La-Z-Boy Inc. has sold its former headquarters and surrounding 26 acres to the city of Monroe, which plans to demolish the buildings next year and then redevelop the area into housing and retail stores. The sale was announced Friday and is the first step by Monroe to implement a “subarea” plan developed in March. La-Z-Boy, […]
Former La-Z-Boy site land transfer OKed
A land swap between City of Monroe and Frenchtown Township has been approved; the goal is to redevelop the Telegraph Road property where La-Z-Boy’s headquarters once stood. The Monroe City Council unanimously approved a land transfer agreement Monday that allows the city to move forward on a planned redevelopment of the former La-Z-Boy Incorporated headquarters. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.