Monroe to purchase former La-Z-Boy headquarters, plans to redevelop site
La-Z-Boy Inc. has sold its former headquarters and surrounding 26 acres to the city of Monroe, which plans to demolish the buildings next year and then redevelop the area into housing and retail stores. The sale was announced Friday and is the first step by Monroe to implement a “subarea” plan developed in March. La-Z-Boy, […]
Former La-Z-Boy site land transfer OKed
A land swap between City of Monroe and Frenchtown Township has been approved; the goal is to redevelop the Telegraph Road property where La-Z-Boy’s headquarters once stood. The Monroe City Council unanimously approved a land transfer agreement Monday that allows the city to move forward on a planned redevelopment of the former La-Z-Boy Incorporated headquarters. […]
Parts of Monroe now labeled ‘Opportunity Zones’
The U.S. Department of Treasury announced the designation of two U.S. Census tracts in the City of Monroe as Opportunity Zones. The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act created the zones as a preferential tax incentive tool to spur new investment in distressed communities throughout the country. The first property is the area north of […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.