Automotive ‘country club’ in the works for Howell site
A racecar-loving father-and-son business duo are moving forward with an ambitious plan to bring a multimillion-dollar automotive country club and garage development to a 270-acre site owned by the city of Howell. The project, Motorsports Gateway, calls for 67 private garage suite units along a 2.2-mile, European-inspired road course geared toward local car enthusiasts, said […]
Thermal Components Firm in Howell Acquired, Eyes Global Expansion
A Howell-based company looks to grow its capacity to produce materials for high-temperature industrial applications based on its acquisition by a global leader. Looking to expand high-temperature insulation to molten metal handling systems to specialty heaters, Rex Materials Group in Howell has been acquired by New York’s Unifrax. Financial terms of the transaction were not […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 33,500 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL LEASE IN HOWELL, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—August 26, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 33,500 square feet of industrial space located at 327 Catrell Drive, Howell, Michigan. Jim Montgomery of Signature Associates represented both the seller, CAAZ, Inc., and the purchaser, Domen Properties. The new owner is experiencing exponential growth and needed a larger facility for their […]
Howell City Council Approves Brownfield Plan For Pearl Building Project
Another redevelopment project in the City of Howell is moving forward. The building known as “The Pearl” at 309 East Grand River is owned by Jeff Doyle. They are said to be ready to go on an estimated $2.2 (m) million redevelopment project on the building that is considered “functionally obsolete”. City Council met Monday […]
Art Van buildings in Livonia, Shelby Township, Howell listed for sale
STORE Capital Corp. is selling five of its Art Van Furniture LLC-leased buildings, including three in Southeast Michigan, to fund more development for the Warren-based furniture and mattress seller. The Scottsdale, Ariz.-based publicly-traded real estate investment trust (NYSE: STOR) is seeking $56.55 million, or about $173.80 per square foot, for the properties, which sit on […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.