ASPINA America Moves into Burroughs Building in Plymouth Township
Posted By: DBUSINESS on February 23, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. ASPINA America, a California-based technology and software company, has relocated its metro Detroit area office of nearly 20 years in Farmington Hills to the Albert Kahn-designed Burroughs Building in Plymouth Township. The office is located on the main floor […]
SEMA Garage Opens in Plymouth Township, Test Center for Auto Aftermarket Manufacturers
Posted By: dbusiness on August 23, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. SEMA Garage, a new 45,000-square-foot facility for the automotive aftermarket industry and the first-ever research facility dedicated to testing and understanding how the aftermarket is impacted and can successfully work with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), has opened in […]
Former Detroit-owned prison property in Plymouth Township eyed for large new warehouse
The city of Detroit plans to sell off its owned portion of the former Detroit House of Corrections site in Plymouth Township for $5.5 million. If all moves forward under the current plan, the 190.5-acre vacant site would be developed into a 1.2 million-square-foot build-to-suit building by an out-of-state developer that does work for FedEx […]
Henry Ford to build medical center at former Kmart site in Plymouth Township
Henry Ford Health System plans to build a new 120,000-square-foot outpatient medical center in Plymouth Township at a former Kmart store at 40855 Ann Arbor Road. When completed in 2021, it would be Henry Ford’s 31st medical center in Southeast Michigan. Two other outpatient medical centers are under construction in Royal Oak and Bloomfield Township. Royal Oak is […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.