SIGNATURE SELLS 40,000 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN LIVONIA, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 19, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 40,000 square feet of industrial space located at 33200 Capitol Street, Livonia, Michigan. Steve Gordon, Chris Calvano, Jason Kelmigian, and Alex Timmis of Signature Associates represented both the seller, CNC Controls, and the purchaser, SVJB Ltd. The purchaser has 16 locations across the […]
Art Van buildings in Livonia, Shelby Township, Howell listed for sale
STORE Capital Corp. is selling five of its Art Van Furniture LLC-leased buildings, including three in Southeast Michigan, to fund more development for the Warren-based furniture and mattress seller. The Scottsdale, Ariz.-based publicly-traded real estate investment trust (NYSE: STOR) is seeking $56.55 million, or about $173.80 per square foot, for the properties, which sit on […]
Team Schostak Family Restaurants acquires 56 Wendy’s restaurants in Michigan
Livonia-based Team Schostak Family Restaurants has acquired 56 Wendy’s restaurants in Michigan. With the addition, family-owned Team Schostak now owns and operates more than 160 restaurants throughout Michigan. “As our team actively sought opportunities to grow TSFR’s restaurant business, this unique opportunity came up in our home state to purchase these Wendy’s and the acquisition […]
Madonna University breaks ground on $9 million welcome center in Livonia
Madonna University has broken ground on a $9 million welcome center for its Livonia campus. Once finished, the 28,000-square-foot center will serve as a hub for recruiting students and celebrating the history of the Catholic liberal arts university, according to a news release. University leadership expects the building to be complete by mid-2021. Detroit Archbishop […]
New life ahead for Kahn-designed former Ford mills in Wayne County
Three historic industrial mills in Wayne County are slated for redevelopment, with one already the target of a $2.5 million plan to turn it into a restaurant/banquet facility. The Hines Park Mill Run Placemaking Project, which is part of a broader effort to improve and connect parks in Wayne County with about $5.5 million in […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 40,000 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN LIVONIA, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—October 26, 2018— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 40,000 square feet of industrial space located at 33200 Capitol Street, Livonia, Michigan. The heavy industrial building has convenient freeway access and is for sale and lease with multiple truckwells, overhead doors, and great 2-story office. Steve Gordon and Chris Calvano of […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 12,000 SQUARE FEET OF OFFICE SPACE IN LIVONIA, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—October 26, 2018— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 12,000 square feet of office space located at 28180 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia, Michigan to RIHN, LLC, an affiliate of Forge Staffing, and will occupy most of the building. Chris Secontine and Jason Stough of Signature Associates represented the seller, Pink Flamingo Associates. ValPak will […]
Livonia snags Illinois company, bringing 56 high-tech jobs and $1.7M investment
An Illinois company is uprooting after 102 years and moving to Livonia, where it plans to invest $1.7 million and create 56 high-tech jobs. Aetna Bearing Co. — a company that designs, manufactures and sells bearings to the aerospace, automotive, agriculture, mining, industrial and military sectors — is moving closer to its expanding customer base, officials […]
Former Chi-Chi’s site to become an Aldi after being vacant for a decade
Maybe now people can stop calling it “the Chi-Chi’s site” and start calling it “the Aldi’s site.” After more than a decade of vacancy, the northeast corner of Schoolcraft and Middlebelt roads in Livonia will finally see development after a site plan for the lot was approved by the city council. The council voted 5-0 […]
Amazon celebrates its Livonia fulfillment center
Internet retail giant Amazon opened its doors Friday to officials and the media to get a look inside the company’s new regional fulfillment center – the first to open in Michigan. About 1,000 are employed at the 1 million-square- foot facility at 39000 Amrhein. Workers pick, pack and ship large-sized customer orders. The facility took […]
Livonia development would mix retail, residential use
A 280,000-square-foot mixed-use development is planned for Livonia, pending city approval of a rarely-tapped ordinance provision that would allow retail and residential use on a commercially-zoned site. Bloomfield Hills-based AF Jonna Development LLC owns the 11-acre site on Haggerty Road north of Seven Mile Road, proposed for the brownfield redevelopment. The industrial property sits between […]
Cooper Standard opens innovation center in Michigan
A wild, fun future is on the horizon for the automotive industry, and Cooper Standard Automotive Inc. is prepared to meet it head on. The firm recently opened a new 137,750-square-foot global technology center in Livonia, offering capabilities in material science, tooling, development, production and validation. The site will serve as the company’s global hub […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.