When experts expect to see demand return for office space in southeast Michigan
Demand for office space in Metro Detroit is weakening as the coronavirus pandemic persists, but experts predict southeast Michigan could recover sooner than other parts of the country. Metro Detroit’s office market was largely inactive during the third quarter amid the pandemic, according to real estate firm Savills, which maintains an office in Detroit. The […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 40,000 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN LIVONIA, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 19, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 40,000 square feet of industrial space located at 33200 Capitol Street, Livonia, Michigan. Steve Gordon, Chris Calvano, Jason Kelmigian, and Alex Timmis of Signature Associates represented both the seller, CNC Controls, and the purchaser, SVJB Ltd. The purchaser has 16 locations across the […]
Art Van buildings in Livonia, Shelby Township, Howell listed for sale
STORE Capital Corp. is selling five of its Art Van Furniture LLC-leased buildings, including three in Southeast Michigan, to fund more development for the Warren-based furniture and mattress seller. The Scottsdale, Ariz.-based publicly-traded real estate investment trust (NYSE: STOR) is seeking $56.55 million, or about $173.80 per square foot, for the properties, which sit on […]
Team Schostak Family Restaurants acquires 56 Wendy’s restaurants in Michigan
Livonia-based Team Schostak Family Restaurants has acquired 56 Wendy’s restaurants in Michigan. With the addition, family-owned Team Schostak now owns and operates more than 160 restaurants throughout Michigan. “As our team actively sought opportunities to grow TSFR’s restaurant business, this unique opportunity came up in our home state to purchase these Wendy’s and the acquisition […]
Madonna University breaks ground on $9 million welcome center in Livonia
Madonna University has broken ground on a $9 million welcome center for its Livonia campus. Once finished, the 28,000-square-foot center will serve as a hub for recruiting students and celebrating the history of the Catholic liberal arts university, according to a news release. University leadership expects the building to be complete by mid-2021. Detroit Archbishop […]
New life ahead for Kahn-designed former Ford mills in Wayne County
Three historic industrial mills in Wayne County are slated for redevelopment, with one already the target of a $2.5 million plan to turn it into a restaurant/banquet facility. The Hines Park Mill Run Placemaking Project, which is part of a broader effort to improve and connect parks in Wayne County with about $5.5 million in […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.