Grand Rapids airport announces $90M expansion
A $90 million expansion at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport will aid in economic development in West Michigan, the airport authority board said Wednesday. Airport officials gathered to announce “Project Elevate,” which includes several components meant to ease and expand passenger experience. The project begins with the extension of Concourse A to accommodate projected […]
City exploring more corporate aviation, industrial use for Detroit airport’s future
The city of Detroit is considering a plan that would transform the underused Coleman A. Young International Airport property for somewhere more than $100 million. A report by city contractor Avion Solutions Group LLC obtained by Crain’s describes a series of proposals the city wants to further explore that are aimed at making the airport that has […]
Detroit Region Aerotropolis draws investments as automotive hub
Putting an industrial automotive operation in the Detroit area has obvious advantages. General Motors Co., Ford Motor Co. and FCA US LLC provide a critical mass of automaker customers, while major suppliers and tech centers carpet the landscape. But finding a site poses a problem. That opportunity — or challenge — is the idea behind […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.