Michigan’s attractiveness grows among aerospace manufacturers
Michigan is the most attractive state in the Midwest for new aerospace manufacturing businesses. That’s according to a recent report from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), a global consulting firm. The annual rankings report, which also raised the state from 8th nationally in 2018 to fourth in the 2019 report, cited the state’s “favorable corporate tax structure” and […]
City exploring more corporate aviation, industrial use for Detroit airport’s future
The city of Detroit is considering a plan that would transform the underused Coleman A. Young International Airport property for somewhere more than $100 million. A report by city contractor Avion Solutions Group LLC obtained by Crain’s describes a series of proposals the city wants to further explore that are aimed at making the airport that has […]
Corporate Eagle Opens New and Larger Headquarters and Bay Hangers in June
Corporate Eagle, a provider of membership-based fractional and managed business aviation programs at Oakland County International Airport in Waterford Township, will open its new headquarters on June 4 following a year of construction. The new facility includes two, side-by-side, 29,000-square-foot hanger bays, along with 9,400 square feet of office space and 8,600 square feet of […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.