LivWell Michigan to Open Cannabis Cultivation, Processing Facility in Warren
LivWell Michigan, a licensee of Colorado-based LivWell Holdings, will lease a 156,000-square-foot industrial space in Warren where it will operate a licensed cannabis cultivation and processing facility upon completion of redevelopment. The property was purchased for $19 million by and leased to LivWell by San Diego’s Innovative Industrial Properties. LivWell is expected to invest up […]
Mixed forecast in redevelopment of high-profile properties in Macomb County
From industrial firms to retailers and from land owners to community planners, the mantra of real estate agents applies. Location, location, location. With mixed results, some of Macomb County’s largest parcels appear destined for redevelopment. A few remain vacant with no immediate plan, while announcements and groundbreakings are on the horizon at others. Projects could […]
Lakeside Mall’s future is pondered, but Macomb’s M-59 corridor is still retail gold
Some have had plenty of fun at the expense of Macomb County’s newest art installation in the Hall Road/M-59 median, an orange, 35-foot-tall ring recently dubbed The Halo. But the 10.5-mile road’s retail scene is no laughing matter. In fact, it’s one of the most active in the region, catering to hundreds of thousands of […]
Macomb County Tops Country for Manufacturing Job Growth
The U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics recently reported that Macomb County is the top county in the nation for the creation of new manufacturing jobs. The county saw an increase of 9,118 manufacturing jobs between the fourth quarter of 2016 and the second quarter of 2018. Macomb County is followed by Alameda County, […]
Robotic equipment manufacturer to invest $20.6 million, add 100 jobs in Sterling Heights
Automated welding system manufacturer HTI Cybernetics Inc. is investing $20.6 million to expand its Sterling Heights headquarters at a new site under development. The company that serves automakers and suppliers expects to create 100 jobs in five years, doubling its workforce, according to the Michigan Economic Development Corp. HTI has been approved for a $600,000 […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.