GM to invest close to $1B in 4 US factories, 2 in Michigan
Posted By: Detroit Free Press on January 20, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. General Motors is investing $918 million in four U.S. plants for expanded V-8 engine production in light-duty full-size pickups and large SUVs as well as component parts for electric vehicles. GM made the announcement Friday at Flint Engine […]
Former GM Warren Transmission plant site to get $180 million redevelopment
A $180 million plan to redevelop the former General Motors Transmission plant site in Warren is expected to bring 1.4 million-square feet of new industrial space and 600 jobs, according to the city. The Warren City Council will consider on Tuesday a brownfield plan for the 117-acre site at 23500 Mound. The owner, Missouri-based NorthPoint Development, […]
State board OKs giving GM $824 million to lure $7 billion in EV investments
General Motors Co. and battery maker LG Energy Solution won tax incentives exceeding $824 million for up to $7 billion in new capital investment expanding GM’s EV and battery production in Michigan. The incentives include a first-of-its-kind $600 million direct taxpayer grant from the state of Michigan for GM and its partner that will subsidize the […]
General Motors investing $71 million in northwest Ohio plants
General Motors announced plans Monday to invest $71 million into a pair of northwest Ohio manufacturing plants to retain jobs, while also paying back millions in tax credits for jobs it failed to keep elsewhere in the state. The Toledo GM Powertrain plant will receive $39 million to upgrade and enhance the production of the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.