Walmart adding 4 fulfillment centers, more than 4,000 jobs
Walmart is adding four new fulfillment centers to its existing capacity, a move that will bring more than 4,000 jobs and make next- or two-day shipping available to more Americans. The announcement comes at a time when consumers are relying on packages being shipped to their homes more than ever before. While online ordering has […]
Midwest Logistics Spinoff to Become Independent, Move Headquarters to Metro Detroit
Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc. in Illinois has announced it will spin-off Ascent Global Logistics to provide a stock dividend to its shareholders. In an effort to maximize growth, Roadrunner’s Ascent Global Logistics Inc. is now a separate operation encompassing Ascent Domestic, Ascent International, and Ascent On-Demand. Combined, Ascent Global is set to be headquartered in […]
Amazon hires more than 1,000 people for Grand Rapids center
Amazon recently announced it hired more than 80,000 employees to meet the surge in demand from people relying on Amazon’s service during this stressful time, particularly those most vulnerable to being out in public. This includes more than 1,000 new employees in Grand Rapids. The new hires in Grand Rapids fill a range of roles, including picking, packing, […]
New distribution center creating up to 766 jobs
An out-of-state developer is breaking ground on a distribution center in the region for a major shipping company. The Kalamazoo County Board of Commissioners recently approved a brownfield plan for the construction of a FedEx distribution center in Portage, at 6701 Portage Rd. Indianapolis-based Scannell Properties will redevelop the property with the construction of a […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.