3 REASONS WHY BUSINESSES WILL UTILIZE SALE-LEASEBACKS TO BATTLE COVID CASH CRUNCH
By: Luke Timmis As COVID-19 has thrown the world into uncharted territory, businesses across the globe are finding ways to create liquidity and fuel a comeback. Corporations with owned real estate, however, have a unique advantage to extract capital at above-market pricing for its properties by utilizing sale-leasebacks. Below are three reasons why businesses are […]
Kelly Services renovating headquarters, consolidating space with sale-leaseback deal
A sale-leaseback deal expected to close early next year will result in a real estate musical chairs for Troy-based Kelly Services Inc., which is consolidating employees into a renovated headquarters building and another building nearby. The publicly traded staffing company (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) on Thursday announced a pending sale of three of its owned properties, […]
Art Van buildings in Livonia, Shelby Township, Howell listed for sale
STORE Capital Corp. is selling five of its Art Van Furniture LLC-leased buildings, including three in Southeast Michigan, to fund more development for the Warren-based furniture and mattress seller. The Scottsdale, Ariz.-based publicly-traded real estate investment trust (NYSE: STOR) is seeking $56.55 million, or about $173.80 per square foot, for the properties, which sit on […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.