SIGNATURE TEAM CARES ADOPTS TWO FAMILIES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
December 21, 2022 – This season, Signature Team Cares adopted two families through the Lighthouse of Oakland County. Our team has been doing this for over a decade, and once again, were full of cheer as they shopped and purchased many gifts to provide more families a holiday that they will never forget!
SIGNATURE TOLEDO ADOPTS THREE FAMILIES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
December 20, 2022 – Our Toledo office elves wrapped up this holiday season spreading some holiday cheer for three very special families! They helped out Neighborhood Properties and The Historic South Initiative. We hope that everyone had a holiday to remember!
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.