Historic Grand Rapids building transformed into veteran owned coffee shop
Posted By: mlive on November 13, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Coffee and espresso were flowing Monday morning inside the historic Veterans Memorial Park building as the nonprofit veterans group HAS HEART celebrated the opening of its new coffee shop. The coffee shop, a public-private partnership between the city of Grand […]
Parade Co.’s $45M plan to buy, rehab Detroit naval armory faces setback
Posted By: Detroit Free Press on April 12, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Fundraising challenges have forced the nonprofit organization that puts on Detroit’s annual fireworks and Thanksgiving Day parade to delay its $45 million plan to buy and redevelop a long-vacant naval armory near the Belle Isle bridge. Detroit officials […]
SIGNATURE TEAM CARES ADOPTS TWO FAMILIES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
December 21, 2022 – This season, Signature Team Cares adopted two families through the Lighthouse of Oakland County. Our team has been doing this for over a decade, and once again, were full of cheer as they shopped and purchased many gifts to provide more families a holiday that they will never forget!
Signature Participates in Hunger Free in the D Radiothon 2022
December 7, 2022 – Signature was proud to participate once again in the annual Hunger Free in the D Radiothon! The Celani Family Foundation, a Detroit-based nonprofit organization, and 760 WJR hosted the annual Hunger Free in the D Radiothon on Monday, Nov. 21, 2022 at Palazzo di Bocce in Lake Orion. The event raised […]
GR nonprofits to redevelop former industrial site with housing, offices, ‘tiny home’ community
Posted By: MiBiz on August 31, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A pair of Grand Rapids nonprofits plan to redevelop a vacant furniture manufacturing building on the city’s south side into housing and office space and also construct an onsite tiny home community. Mel Trotter Ministries and Next Step of West Michigan — […]
Forgotten Harvest to shift to new operating model with larger $12 million headquarters
Forgotten Harvest has begun construction of a new site that will shift its operating model to provide a more nutritional mix of food for the region’s hungry. The nonprofit food rescue, which picks up food from restaurants, convention halls and grocery stores that would otherwise go to waste and delivers it to food pantries and food […]
Nonprofit completes new HQ
A local nonprofit has a new green headquarters. Kids’ Food Basket is now moving into its new headquarters in Grand Rapids, at 1300 Plymouth Ave. NE. Construction on the two-story, 27,000-square-foot building began in October 2018 and involved extensive site work, removal of unsalvageable structures on site, new construction of a warehouse and attached corporate […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.