Unique programming supports local entrepreneurial spirit
Most entrepreneurs need some sort of jump start to get a business off the ground. That is the purpose of JumpStart, a nonprofit venture development organization that provides technical services and capital to Toledo-area Black, Latino, Hispanic and women-owned small businesses, said Vicki McDonald, JumpStart communications manager. “It is intended to help small businesses gain […]
City commission approves proposal requiring special use permit for small box discount stores
Small-box discount stores — such as Dollar General — may eventually have to obtain special-use permits to open in Toledo under a proposal passed recently by the Toledo City Plan Commission. The proposal, applicable only to new stores coming in, not existing businesses, would affect discount stores with a floor area between 5,000 and 15,000 square […]
Distilleries pivot from whiskey to hand sanitizer in wake of coronavirus shortage
Detroit City Distillery’s Michael Forsyth hasn’t yet had a chance to fully consider the impact the coronavirus will have on his business and community. Instead, he’s been compelled to take action in an unexpected way: producing hand sanitizer in bulk for hospitals, first responders and government entities. Distilleries across the region such as Ann Arbor […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.